Are you looking for healthy snacks that are also delicious? This recipe is super healthy and delicious. This recipe requires quinoa and some readily-available spices. Quinoa is an excellent grain for weight loss because it is high in protein and fiber. You might not like the traditional quinoa-based recipes, so here’s a different recipe using quinoa grain. To make these cutlets even more nutritious, you can add vegetables of your choice. Children are often fussy eaters, throwing tantrums when they eat vegetables. You can make this cutlet recipe and give it to your children in a tiffin. They will love the vegetable-loaded meal. This fusion recipe is excellent for everyone, kids and adults. Quinoa Cutlets can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This healthy snack is easy to prepare and takes only 30 minutes. Serve the cutlets with mint sauce, ketchup, or any other dip you choose. Give this recipe a try, rate it, and let us know what you think.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- One teaspoon red chili powder
- One teaspoon dry powder of mango
- Two tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 cup onion
- 1/2 carrot
- Three tablespoons of flour (besan).
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to make Quinoa cutlet
Step 1 Soak the quinoa and then grind it.
- Let the quinoa soak for 30 minutes. Wash the quinoa thoroughly, and then blend it in a blender until it forms a smooth paste. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
Step 2 Mix the ingredients.
- Add the quinoa paste and mix well in a bowl. Finely chop onion, capsicums, carrot, cabbage, and coriander leaves. Besan, salt and dry mango powder are all necessary. Mix well to make a thick mixture.
Step 3: Make cutlets.
- Let the mixture heat in a nonstick saucepan. Place the mixture in a small pan. Cook both sides of the mixture until they are golden brown.
Step 4: Ready to be served
- Serve the cutlets with your favorite dip after they are all cooked.